DUE TO UNFORESEEN AND UNFORTUNATE CIRCUMSTANCES, THE LAW BALL HAS MOVED TO THE DORCHESTER HOTEL.
🔮Tickets will go on sale on our Eventbrite at 6:30 pm on Friday, February 1st 🔮
The KCL Law Society is proud to present our annual Law Ball on the 16th of March at the iconic Savoy Hotel.
Escape from the mundane with an enchanting evening of fairytale magic. As the night takes you through three floors of the Savoy, you’ll sip sparkles and dine delectably whilst magical performers and musicians entertain. Elixirs from our open bar and spellbinding DJ will keep you dancing late (or at least until the clock strikes midnight). This night will combine elements of wizardry, whimsical wonderland, and occult divination to bring you a mystical night you won’t forget.
✨Unlimited Prosecco Reception
🔮Photo booths and photographers
✨Themed performers and musicians— watch our page for more information!
Save the Date:
6:00pm, Saturday March 16th, 2019
Mark your map:
The Savoy Hotel, Savoy Place, London, WC2R 0BL
We have a private entrance to facilitate drop-offs; it has its own postcode and faces the river. If you enter through the main hotel doors, you can still be guided to our event.
Member £55 / Non-member £85
Pressed confit chicken & smoked duck terrine; marinated prunes, pear chutney, caramelised walnuts and brioche crumble
Twice baked Gruyere & blue cheese soufflé; mushrooms confit, grain mustard & arugula sauce [v]
Slow roasted salt marsh rump of lamb; brown butter & sweet potato mash, wilted spinach and heirloom carrots, minted lamb jus
Forrest mushroom Fregola risotto; crispy Burford egg, roasted red pepper ragout and celery cress salad [v]
Mont Blanc (blackcurrant macaron, chestnut ice cream, crunch meringue, candied orange)
After Eight (intense dark chocolate ganache, crispy pearls, mint stracciatella ice cream)
Baba (blood orange jelly, fresh orange segments, aperol syrup, citrus chantilly)
Pinot Grigio, Italy, Portenova, Azienda Fratello Fabiano, Piedmont 2016
Malbec, Argentina, Argento, Mendoza 2017
Dietary restrictions will be collected through Eventbrite upon ticket purchase.
1. Our ticketing and table policy, which outlines how to fill out a table request form: https://bit.ly/2DDscDL
2. On the night, please bring a GOVERNMENT ISSUED ID, as under 18s will not be admitted
3. Tickets will be checked at the door. If you buy the wrong ticket as a non-member, you will be asked to pay the difference of £30, or will be denied entry.
4. If you have any general questions please email our social officer, firstname.lastname@example.org
5. The KCLLS refund policy applies, and tickets may be refunded within 48 hours after purchase. You may also sell your ticket to another party, however, please email our administrative officer, email@example.com if you have done so.